Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. On request, we will be able to provide you with information about the processing upon request.
- The processing is limited. Our processing activities correspond to a purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose. - We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", the processing of nominative information relating to customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) under the registration number: 1972251.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information and right of access - You have the right to know what personal data is collected, the right to access it (This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that has been collected.); where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of deletion - Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
Personal data refers to information that is likely to identify you directly or indirectly ("Personal Data"). It includes information such as name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, but also other information such as purchase history, information exchanged with customer service, products you have consulted. When you browse our shop, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your device, allowing us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system used.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data for legitimate purposes and with your consent. We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide you with products and services you have requested and to contact you regarding your orders.
- Registering your account.
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- Send a newsletter (if we have your consent).
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior for our legitimate interest. E-mail marketing: With your permission, we may send you e-mails about our shop, new products and other updates.
We automatically save all the products added to your basket during your last visit. This will allow you to quickly find all the products that may be of interest to you the next time you log on to the site. This way, we can also send you basket reminders by e-mail.
We will retain your billing and other information collected about you in accordance with legislation for accounting purposes or other legal obligations. Personal data is retained indefinitely from the time your customer account is created until you request closure of that account. You may request, at any time and free of charge, the closure of your customer account and the deletion of your data.
Services provided by third parties
- The web agency, which designed the website.
- The bank module CM-CIC P@iement, for payments by Credit Card for payments via this platform.
- Our CRM for sending newsletters
- Our various carriers The third party suppliers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide us.
Afin de protéger vos données personnelles, nous prenons des précautions raisonnables et suivons les meilleures pratiques de l'industrie pour nous assurer qu'elles ne soient pas perdues, détournées, consultées, divulguées, modifiées ou détruites de manière inappropriée. Nous utilisons des protocoles sécurisés pour la communication et le transfert de données (HTTPS). Nous utilisons l'anonymisation et les pseudonymes lorsque cela est approprié. Nous surveillons régulièrement nos systèmes pour détecter d'éventuelles vulnérabilités et attaques.
The establishment of a hypertext link to this site requires prior authorisation from the website publisher. In this case you can contact us. The setting up of a hypertext link after authorization could be valid on various supports, with the exception of those diffusing information of a political, religious, pornographic, xenophobic nature or being able to harm the sensitivity of the greatest number, or being contrary to the legal and banking provisions in force. In this respect, the website publisher reserves the right to oppose any link set up without its authorisation and which may harm its image, activities, values, reputation or notoriety. Any establishment of a hypertext link accepted by the website publisher must be made in a whole window with the URL florel-en-provence.fr.
What types of cookies are used on this site ?
1/ Technical and navigation cookies: These cookies make it easier for you to navigate between the pages of our site. They are also necessary to enable you to benefit from certain functionalities, in particular optimizations for mobile devices.
What is the shelf life of cookies ?
Technical and navigational cookies expire automatically when you close your browser. Cookies are valid for a maximum of 24 months. Your consent will be requested again at the end of one year by displaying the information banner.
If you wish, you can authorise, block or delete cookies installed on your computer. To do this you must configure your browser options or adapt the privacy options of your computer. Please note that if you block the installation of cookies on your computer, it is likely that you will no longer be able to access certain features of our site.